Monday 31 July 2017

A bento bag and a tag

One of my colleagues is leaving our team soon in order to pursue her travel dreams so I made her a bento bag as a farewell gift. I'd seen a lot of these cute re-usable bags popping up on instagram and thought she'd appreciate one. While they are easy to make (I followed this tutorial), they are not easy to photograph :)


I also made a tag inspired by the July challenge over at Scrapbook Boutique:


 Inspired by the moodboard, I used lots of aqua and some travel-themed bits and pieces.


I'll fill the bag with some yummy goodies and give it to her next week.

Kat

5 comments:

  1. So glad you scraped in for our challenge this month Kat! Love your idea to make and gift a Bento bag for your colleague - I'm known as the 'bag lady' by family:) - and your adorable gift tag is a beautiful companion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful and certainly a gift to be cherished! So glad you could share it with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great handmade gift and gorgeous in the fabulous challenge colours for SB this month Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Kat! How on earth you find the time?
    Wonderful to have you joining us at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous idea Kat! I must admit I had to look what a bento bag was (never heard of it). I do LOVE the idea of reusable gift bags!! what a thoughtful lovely gift and your tag is PERFECT!! thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique last month :)

    ReplyDelete