Saturday 14 January 2017

2017 Finish-a-long - proposed Q1 finishes

I still can't believe it is 2017 already! Last year went by so quickly.

This year I'm joining the finish-a-long again and striving to finish as many WIPs (works in progress) as possible (or at least finish more projects than I start).


Last quarter was a bit of a failure, with only 2 finishes out of my proposed 25! But a new year means a new start so I'm linking up my list of proposed finishes for 2017 quarter 1. I've tried to keep my list within the realms of possibility and so am only proposing to finish 9 projects:


  1. Modern HST sampler quilt - just need to finish hand sewing the binding.
  2. 100 days 100 blocks sampler quilt - got it basted today ready to be quilted and bound.
  3. Medium Flora Supply case - just waiting on some heady duty interfacing so I can start sewing.
  4. Small Flora Supply case - I'm making tiny (2" finished) raspberry kiss blocks for a smaller verison of the Flora Supply case - 6 down, 6 to go.
  5. Swoon quilt - I've made one block so far, hopefully another by the end of the weekend
  6. Jungle Jacobs ladder quilt - started last year but made a major cutting boo-boo and had to wait for more fabric from some quilty fairy godmothers.
  7. Bonnie and Camille scrappy log cabin quilt - I've got a lovely pile of blocks from a swap last year, ready to be sen into a quilt top.
  8. Wild Goose Chase quilt - A quilt I started early last year that I just haven't gotten around to finishing.
  9. Glisten quilt - A WIP from a sew-along in 2015! Hopefully I will finish it this year.

Even to get a few of these finished would be great. I've got my fingers crossed for a productive first quarter.

Kat





No comments:

Post a Comment